HIGH END Munich 2016 - MIT Articulation Control Console Series
MIT Cables in Germany
VP Kent Loughlin will be in Germany for the HIGH END Show at the MOC in Munich. Our new Articulation Control Consoles - the 169 and the 206 along with the renowned Oracle SHD Interconnects are hosted by Audio Components, Hamburg DL in suites F1114-F116, and F108.
Personal demonstrations with the Magico Q7's, and Spectral SV, interfaced with the "no holds barred" 268 Articulation Control Console will be ongoing at MySound, Starnberg DL - only 15 minutes southeast of the MOC. Call +49 8151 9982261 for directions or visit www.my-sound.net.
In these rooms consoles and SHD interconnects will interface Magico S5, Martin Logan Neolith, Pass, Spectral, and Moon audio
"The M.O.C. in Munich hosts the HIGH END, our well-known, popular and successful specialist trade fair, which sets the tone in Europe in the truest sense of the expression."
High End Society 2016
MIT - Winner of Seven Editor's Choice Awards
- NEW - ACC Articulation Control Center
- CES 2016 - Voted "Best Sound"
- NEW! Oracle 1.5 HR Review by Dagogo
- NEW! Vero Headphone Cable System
- NEW! MIT Cables Forum
- NEW! MIT Clearance Center - Up to 75% OFF
- NEW! MIT Buyers Club - New Ways to Save!
- NEW Release - StyleLink Digital USB is HERE!
- NEW - SL-Matrix "The Shape of Things to Come" is HERE!
- 2012 Release - Matrix Series "Affordable Technology"
- 2012 Release - Oracle and Matrix SHD and High Definition (HD) Speaker Interfaces
- MA vs. 2C3D
- Warning: Buy Authorized